Oglewood After Hours Workshop: Have you ever wanted to literally create your own macrame hanger that looks like a work of art hanging in front of your window??! Come experience one night filled with creativity and tons of knots! Macrame Momma will be hosting a macrame hanger workshop and guiding you on how to create your very own corded masterpiece! Our skilled team will also be there to guide you every step of the way with your creation and cheer you on while you learn this new skill! An option for an plant + pot from Oglewood Avenue can be added to fully complete your macrame experience.
All materials and instruction via Macrame Momma + Oglewood Avenue is included in ticket price.
- DIY instructions from our workshop leader
- Corded materials
- Option for a plant + pot combo
About our workshop leader: Macrame momma is a macrame artist who specializes in fiber installations, vintage cord and beads, classes and DIY kits... Check out their amazing work via Instagram here!
- Date: December 18th, 2021
- Time: 6:30-8:30 PM
- Location: Oglewood Avenue 3524 North Broadway Street, Knoxville, TN, 37917
* This is a non-refundable event as we have to coordinate, hire workshop leader, buy and order supplies, and set up ahead of time.